Footsteps of the Apostles 2018
“Footsteps of the Apostles” is a 12-day tour retracing the journeys of the apostles Paul, John and the many disciples who carried the Gospel throughout Greece and Turkey. The New Testament—especially the Books of Acts, all the Letters of the apostles and the Book of Revelation—will be transformed before your eyes.
Next Footsteps of the Apostles Tour: April 9-20, 2018
- $3990 (Based on 28 travelers)
- Land-only price: $2680
- All 7 Churches of Revelation:
Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea
12 Day Tour Price Includes:
- Round-trip airfare to Izmir/from Athens, from San Francisco, CA
- 9 touring days
- Free half-days in Athens
- Deluxe hotels with breakfast and dinner daily, plus all lunches
- All transfers, entrance fees, taxes and tips to hotels, drivers and guides
- (Not included: $30 Turkish visa, paid upon arrival in Turkey)
Our tours are physically demanding. You’ll be walking 2-5 miles a day on uneven ground, hilly trails and challenging stairways, including bus travel on winding roads. You should be in good physical condition before we leave. We don’t recommend this tour for people needing wheelchairs, walkers or for young children as most sites lack handicapped access. Please consult your physician before registering if you are pregnant, suffer from back or leg-related ailments, car or air sickness, or any chronic illnesses.