What is a Galilean Wedding?
“It’s the middle of the night. You’re awakened by the sudden clamor of shouting and a harsh blast from ram’s horn trumpet. The din grows louder as you lean out your window to see an onrushing parade of noisy, laughing revelers with burning torches, blowing musical horns. A man crowned with laurel leaves leads the procession—and carried high above the others on a queenly litter rides a veiled woman, splendidly adorned. The bridegroom is coming with his bride, and all his guests are rejoicing. You rush down to join the parade—there’s going to be a wedding—and you’re invited!”
In all the vast ages of the Bible there will come a day whose sheer joy, majesty and love will outshine all other days. It’s a day in which no expression of Scripture proclaims more powerfully the overwhelming affection of Jesus Christ for His Bride—His Church—and His great longing for her. Jesus spoke often of this greatest day using a picture His Galilean disciples easily understood—their own customs—the customs of a simple Galilean wedding.
In the tradition of The Biblical Dinner, The Galilean Wedding recreates an ancient event that reveals our radiant future: the glorious day when all Believers are united with the Jesus—the Bridegroom—for eternity. It will be Jesus’ greatest day—and ours.
The Galilean Wedding is now an exciting and challenging documentary movie, “BEFORE THE WRATH“, and is available in streaming, DVD, Blu-Ray and book forms, as well as bundled. For more information or to order, click here.
This exciting event sheds new light on:
- Prophetic events revealed through a Biblical wedding
- The tremendous implications of the cup of Holy Communion
- The powerful significance of a Biblical covenant
- The unrivaled love of Jesus Christ for His Bride, the Church
- God’s design and intention for marriage
The Galilean Wedding is Effective for…
- All occasions
- Healing hurting relationships
- Couples and marriage enrichment events
- Ministry Schools
- Pastoral training
- Bible instruction
- Marriage preparation classes and seminars
- Christian wedding receptions
- Both small and large churches
Available as a…
- Unique presentation
- Church service
- Seminar or lecture
- Educational venue
- Part of a retreat, conference or other event